Fortnite’s latest update 15.40 landed today. It has added numerous items and weapons but has also fixed a couple of bugs. The server maintenance is finished and players can jump in to taste some of the new additions such as the flint knock pistol.
Furthermore, this update adds the LoD option in the settings menu that allows players to tweak for better performance. It diminishes the quality of various meshes based on the player’s choice. Epic Games has stated also posted the issues fixed with 15.40 on their official Trello page, and they can be found below:
- Total Bars appearing as 0 in a match.
- Purple XP Coins disappearing when driven through (without granting XP).
- Matchmaking doesn’t start if unreadied player leaves early.
- Phone Booths do not respect island settings when players change Outfits.
Save the World
- Mythic Lead Survivor portraits appear only as silhouettes.
- Locating a Durrr Burger not counting towards the “Locating: Burger Break!” Ventures quest.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!