To our surprise, Niantic and Pokemon Go announced that they will be hosting a Suicune Raid Hour on Monday, February 8th, 2021, at 6:00 p.m.
Suicune, the Aurora Pokemon, will be rejoining us as a Raid Boss on February 4th, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time, and will leave its “boss position” on February 9th, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time. If you defeat it, you have a high chance of getting the Shiny version of this Legendary Beast.
This Legendary beast, as a Water-type Pokemon is weak to solid Electric and Grass-type Pokemon, so we decided to make a little list on which Pokemon you should use if you desire to battle with it.
Suicune Best Counters and Movesets
Here are the best Raid Counters to beat Suicune:
- The first on the list is Mega Venusaur, a Vine Whip as a fast move, and Frenzy Plant as a charge move.
- The second best counter is Zekrom, with Charge Beam as a fast move, and Wild Charge as a charge move
- The third Pokemon is Electivire, with Thunder Shock as a fast move, and Wild Charge as a charge move.
- The next suggested counter is Raikou with Volt Switch as a fast move, and Wild Charge as a charge move.
- Zapdos is the next best counter, with Thunder Shock as a fast move and Thunderbolt as a charge move.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!