To our surprise, Niantic and Pokemon Go announced that they will be hosting a Suicune Raid Hour on Monday, February 8th, 2021, at 6:00 p.m.
Suicune, the Aurora Pokemon, will be rejoining us as a Raid Boss on February 4th, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time, and will leave its “boss position” on February 9th, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time. If you defeat it, you have a high chance of getting the Shiny version of this Legendary Beast.
This Legendary beast, as a Water-type Pokemon is weak to solid Electric and Grass-type Pokemon, so we decided to make a little list on which Pokemon you should use if you desire to battle with it.
Suicune Best Counters and Movesets
Here are the best Raid Counters to beat Suicune:
- The first on the list is Mega Venusaur, a Vine Whip as a fast move, and Frenzy Plant as a charge move.
- The second best counter is Zekrom, with Charge Beam as a fast move, and Wild Charge as a charge move
- The third Pokemon is Electivire, with Thunder Shock as a fast move, and Wild Charge as a charge move.
- The next suggested counter is Raikou with Volt Switch as a fast move, and Wild Charge as a charge move.
- Zapdos is the next best counter, with Thunder Shock as a fast move and Thunderbolt as a charge move.