Trainers, Team Go Rocket is back and this time they are stronger than ever.
The Team Go Rocket event has begun and players are reporting seeing new Research, new tasks focused on defeating Team Go Rocket Grunts, and new, cool rewards.
The Team Go Rocket Celebration Research tasks are not easy at all and this Research looks challenging. Here is everything you should know.
Team Go Rocket Research Tasks February 2021
- Defeat 1 Team Go Rocket Grunt: x10 Potion
- Defeat 2 Team Go Rocket Grunts: x5 Super Potion
- Defeat 6 Team Go Rocket Grunts: x3 Revive
- Rewards: x1 Rocket Radar, Golbat, and x10 PokeBall
- Defeat 1 Team Go Rocket Grunt: x10 Super Potion
- Defeat 2 Team Go Rocket Grunts: x5 Hyper Potion
- Defeat 6 Team Go Rocket Grunts: x3 Max Revive
- Rewards: x1 Rocket Radar, Pokemon encounter, and x15 PokeBall
Team Go Rocket Timed Research February 2021
- Catch 15 Dark-type Pokemon: x5 GreatBall
- Catch 15 Shadow Pokemon: x5 Reviv
- Defeat a Team Go Rocket Leader 3 times: Larvitar
- Rewards: 5,000XP, x15 PokeBall and x1 Incense
- Defeat Arlo: x2 Max Revive
- Defeat Cliff: x3 Hyper Potion
- Defeat Sierra: x2 Max Potion
- Rewards: Ho-Oh encounter (knows exclusive attack Earthquake)
Team Go Rocket Event Exclusive Research
- Catch 7 Poison-type Pokemon: Gligar
- Defeat 2 Team Go Rocket Grunts: Nidoran♀
- Purify 3 Shadow Pokemon: Misdreavus
We’re still gathering info.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!