Massive has just discovered that the new update 12.1 title update for The Division 2 will arrive tomorrow. The Division franchise is not looking promising in the future. Another installment is less likely to occur since Massive Entertainment’s focus has been redirected to a new Star Wars game. Nonetheless, the development studio is still releasing updates for the game, and with tomorrow’s update, the game will receive the long-awaited Resident Evil inspired outfit. Those who will log in between February 2 and February 15 will be granted the Resident Evil Inspired R.P.D. cosmetic, a part of Capcom’s 25 Year Anniversary.
Furthermore, the update will also eliminate some of the existing bugs and tweak 4K 60 FPS on the PS5. The maintenance for the deployment of patch 12.1 will begin tomorrow, February 2, with estimated downtime of 3 hours. More details on the maintenance can be found below:
Title Update 12.1 Maintenance Start Times
- 9:30 AM CET
- 03:30 AM EDT
- 12:30 AM PDT
The servers will shut down for maintenance tomorrow on Tuesday, February 2nd, at 9:30 CET, 03:30 AM EDT, 12:30 AM PDT.
This is to implement Title Update 12.1.
Estimated downtime is 3 hours.
— The Division 2 (@TheDivisionGame) February 1, 2021
Title Update 12.1 Full Patch Notes
- 4K 60 FPS Support for Xbox Series X/S and PlayStation 5
Optimization Station Changes
- Reduced all optimization costs by 75%.
- Reduced all optimization material crafting recipes by 50%.
- With this update agents should be able to afford to optimize their weapons and gear about once an hour.
- Though it may take up to two hours to gather all the resources necessary to optimize the final tier of many items.
Reanimated Global Event Changes
- The green cloud produced by killing enemies with a headshot no longer harms agents. This cloud now heals agents and provides a significant boost to their firepower while standing within it. The green cloud continues to significantly harm enemies.
- Fixed issue where gear sets would not correctly display which talents were required to be active for their chest and backpack talents to activate.
- Fixed issue where Rigger would sometime refresh Tend and Befriend incorrectly.
- Fixed issue where Memento Kill Confirmed drops could come from friendly skills.
- Fixed an issue where Memento buffs could last beyond death. Which was both grim and ironic.
- Fixed issue where directives in the LZ could multiply experience earned in the DZ.
- Fixed and issue where Legendary Black Tusk would not count as “Black Tusk” for objectives in Leagues and Summit Challenges.
- Removed objectives for the Skill Demotions Summit Challenge which referred to the Firestarter Chem Launcher and the Shrapnel Trap. The objectives were misbehaving and have been put in timeout.
- Fixed issue where Vanguard and Perfect Vanguard granted their invulnerability to allies.
- Fixed issue where Summit Combat Merit Commendation would display unusually in the Commendations menu.
- Fixed issue where Merciless and Ruthless exotics would trigger a cosmetic explosion on the seventh stack in addition to really exploding on the first shot after.
- Fixed issue where Decoy Skill would not refresh correctly if it was deployed when getting a headshot kill with the Mantis exotic.
- Fixed issue where other players on the League leaderboards would show your own SHD level and point distribution.
- Fixed misaligned elbow pads when using specific apparel items.
- Fixed issue where The Summit matchmaking tab is not grayed out for groups containing level 30 agents.
- Fixed issue where the audio queue doesn’t trigger when killing the last enemy on floor 100 in The Summit.
- Fixed the Symptom Aggravator” talent description.