Warzone’s new update finally gets rid of the Stim glitch
Infinite healing problems, and how do you counter them? Well, if you counter them, at least you do it a lot faster than this. Back in 2020, the infinite stim glitch allowed players to heal infinitely outside of the play zone in CoD: Warzone’s CoD: Warzone. Shortly after, it got fixed, but not efficiently because recently, the stim glitch made its return to Warzone, for which a fix was mandatory. Luckily, that fix is being deployed.
The stim glitch is a popular bug in Warzone. Multiple players have noticed countless wins using this method. Thanks to the mid-season patch, Treyarch has discovered that the stim glitch will no longer be available as they’ve found a way to prevent it from happening again.
Furthermore, this update addresses other issues as well. The patch notes for the mid-season update can be found below:
- New fix to remove infinite stim glitch
- Issue stemmed from player getting stuck in throwback state after throwing back a live grenade
- Adjusted match bonus and kill XP reward of Kingslayer mode to be more in line with Verdansk BR
- This is part of our continued effort to normalize XP rewards across our various game modes
- Adjusted the timing of ammo replenishment during empty reloads for BOCW weapons
- Certain operator missions for Stitch should now track as intended
- Fixed visual for the “Heavy Handed” Sledgehammer in the Player Armory
- Fixed issue where at high prestige levels, progress towards next level shown in Barracks Seasonal Progression did not match what was shown on the top banner of the main menu
- Removed Tier Skips from Modern Warfare Bundles
- Previewing Bruiser Cord watch in the Hot Shot Bundle will now display correct watch
- Fixed various minor issues including images, icons, and names
- Fixed a crash that occurs when launching the game due to changes being made to Windows GDI32