It is always a joy to see that the catch rates of some Pokemon have improved. It might be due to the start of a new season, the Season of Legends, but we love it.
The new Season of Legends is said to celebrate Legends in Pokemon GO. It starts on Monday, March 1st, 2021, and will end on Tuesday, June 1st, 2021. There will be different Pokemon spawning in the wild, more Raids, more debuts of new Pokemon, and more bonuses.
If it was up to us the improved catch rate of certain Pokemon is a good bonus itself. You are probably starting to wonder, which Pokemon have increased catch rate?
Well, here is the list:
- The catch rate of Vanillite was previously 10%, and now it is increased to 40%
- Bunnelby has a 20% catch rate, and now that has increased to 50%.
- The same goes for Fletchling, it was 20% now it is 50%
- To catch Fletchinder, you had a 10% chance, now 25%. The flee rate of this Pokemon was also decreased, from 10% to 9%.
- Talonflame had a 5% catch rate, and now 12.5%, while the flee rate went from 10% to 5%.
- Litleo had a 30% catch rate, and now 40%.
- The catch rate of Pyroar was 10% and now it is increased to 20%.
- Noibat had a 30% catch rate, and now it is 40%, and the flee rate was 10%, and now it will be 9%.
We sure love the improvement, what about you?