With all its recent events, talks, and updates on Cyberpunk 2077, this day seems to be quite amusing for the game itself. It seems that all the eyes are turning on Cyberpunk 2077 yet again, but this time, it’s more content-related, such as DLCs. Oh, now you’re interested. We know that Cyberpunk 2077 wasn’t shocking in terms of content and longevity, and that was mostly supposed to arrive with the free DLCs. Well, it might be finally coming all together.
A Reddit user by the name PircklyAssassin has posted discoveries about Cyberpunk 2077. Namely, he’s been digging around the Epic Games Store and noticed changes on the official Cyberpunk 2077 page. With the latest Cyberpunk 2077 1.2 updates, the developer has made some alterations to the Epic Games Store, which revealed the upcoming post-launch content packs and their names.
Apparently, there will be numerous of them and not just one. He also explained the DLCs’ themes and the main focus and posted an image as proof of the leakage. Each content pack will be focused on a distinct goal. Whether it is content, cosmetics, or else, everything will be delivered via DLCs. So far, there are 10 scheduled DLCs to arrive, and you can find their names below:
- Ripperdocs Expansion: probably adds a few animations and cutscenes when installing new cyberware at a ripper. It might also add more rippers around the map.
- Body Shops Expansion: Probably adds more options for tattoos, piercings, etc. in the character customizer and locations around the map to customize V later in the game.
- Fashion Forward Expansion: This is obviously a clothing expansion.
- Gangs of Night City: Probably cut content that was supposed to be in the base game but didn’t make it at the time of release.
- Body of Chrome: I think this is an expansion for Lizzy Wizzy. She is the only character that is mentioned to have a body that is all chrome.
- Rides of the Dark Future: Probably cut content. I think it will add vehicle customization such as paint jobs and tuning.
- The Relic: I don’t really know what to make of this. Might be an expansion for Johnny Silverhand.
- Neck Deep: I think it will include more endings or continue the Sun ending (that one seems unfinished to me)
- Night City Expansion: I think this will be the most interesting DLC. I think it will add more interiors for buildings, new POIs and maybe options to buy apartments in different areas of the game.
- Expansion Pass: Much like the Witcher 3, this is probably going to be a bundle for the 2 paid DLCs for a cheaper price.
Cyberpunk 2077 is slowly getting back on its track to glory after the recently deployed 1.2 update that has seemingly fixed a lot of issues. This is another reason why Cyberpunk 2077 might make a return on the PlayStation store.