Fortnite has received a new update, titled 15.50. This update is Fortnite’s last update for Season 5, which sounds like the possibility of new and exciting additions arriving at the game. Maybe some live event materials have been added to the game, and we are minutes from its discovery by some known data miners.
According to the official Trello page, Fortnite has received a lot of fixes. More importantly, it received content to entertain the players until the end of the Season. Season 5 is slowly getting to an end. With new LTMs, Challenges, and other stuff, Epic Games seeks to keep the players occupied for the last stretch in Season 5. It’s almost gone, so there’s that.
Fortnite 15.50 Patch Notes
The list below contains known issues, upcoming weekly challenges and more.
- Split Screen “Ready Up!” issue.
- Snowy Floppers do not grant Shield or Icy Feet.
- Cars not always dealing damage on impact.
- Rift Fish and Jellyfish temporarily disabled. (PLEASE READ UPDATE)
- Total Bars appearing as 0 when loading into a match with high latency.
Save the World
- The Val Defender doesn’t have perks when unlocked from the Valor Questline
- Cannot start or switch to Creative Mode.
Fortnite Challenges (Week 14)
Fortnite’s update 15.50 has also introduced us to new challenges that will be available after today. This is week 14, and the challenges are as follows:
- Collect cookbooks from Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs
- Harvest fruits and vegetables
- Earn bars to hire a character
- Visit different restaurant kitchens
- Drive vehicle from Sweaty Sands to Pleasant Park
- Drop off a vehicle at the gas station in Lazy Lake or Catty Corner
- Drive vehicle from Pleasant Park to Lazy Lake
The new three Limited-Time Events have been discovered, they are as follows:
- Classic Loot
- Floor is Lava
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!