Fortnite has finally landed update 16.10. The long-awaited Fortnite 16.10 and its ravaging patch notes are destined to fix many known game issues and introduce new cosmetics and other content updates. We’re just 2 weeks in Season 6, and we’re ready to come along with the developer’s intention and see all the new implementations for the better good. Fortnite is still thriving for its success.
While the server maintenance is still ongoing, the Trello page seems to be slightly out of touch and doesn’t contain any new changes indicated by Epic Games. Nevertheless, we’ve compiled the following list of issues that were promised to be fixed with today’s update, and if any others come to our attention, we’ll update this article ASAP.
UPDATED PATCH NOTES BY THE OFFICIAL TRELLO PAGE
- Split Screen “Ready Up!” issue.
- Duplicate XP notifications with Legendary Quests in a party.
- Anomaly may not appear on Shark Island.
- Chapter 2 Season 5 Legacies missing.
- Opening the inventory will cancel Tap to Search/Interact/Revive actions.
- Character Quests not counting for progression.
- Stackable items are not split when Shift-Dragged.
- A.I. can get stuck in obstacles.
- Player portal appears as “Creative Don’t Fill.”
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!