NBA 2K21 has gotten a new patch update, the 01.007 March 17 patch, and there is some fun stuff in the game that are worth taking a look at.
This patch will be exclusive to next-gen versions of the game, but we will still post some new things that are coming with the new patch.
There will be a 2K Foundation Inspired court at 2K Beach, and there will be new seasonal decorations. Another set of player likenesses has been updated, but for the current NBA players. The patch has also noted the issue with Dark Matter player cards not displaying the player while opening the packs, and the same goes for the audio issues with Dark Matter card animations.
There will also be upcoming additions to MyTEAM that have not been listed yet but are said to be released at a later date.
NBA 2k21 March 17 Update 01.007 Notes
- 2K Foundation Inspired court at 2K Beach along with new seasonal decorations.
- Updated another set of player likenesses for current NBA players.
- Addressed a rare issue with Dark Matter player cards not displaying the player reveal during pack openings
- Addressed an audio issue with Dark Matter card animations
- Addressed a name display issue for some playbook cards
- Additional various preparations for upcoming additions to MyTEAM
NOTE: This is exclusive to the next-gen version of the game.
The full changelog has not been released by Visual Concepts yet, but we will be the first ones to tell you once they share it. Keep on checking our website!
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at email@example.com