Update: Trainers, he featured Pokemon for this April’s Community Day will be Snivy.
Date + Time
Sunday, April 11, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time
- Snivy will be appearing more frequently in the wild. If you’re lucky, you may encounter a Shiny one!
- Evolve Servine (the Evolution of Snivy) during the event or up to two hours afterward to get a Serperior that knows the attack Frenzy Plant.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- There’ll be a special one-time-purchase Community Day Box available for 1,280 PokéCoins, featuring 50 Ultra Balls, four Star Pieces, four Mossy Lure Modules, and an Elite Charged TM.
- For US$1 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Snivy Community Day–exclusive Special Research story, Snivy in the Sunshine.
- Stay tuned for when tickets for the Snivy in the Sunshine Special Research story go live! Tickets are nonrefundable (subject to applicable law and the exceptions set forth in the Terms of Service). Please note that this Special Research will not include an in-game medal.
- 3× Catch Stardust
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours
Previous story: The fourth Community Day event is a few weeks away, and we are ready to make guesses on which Pokemon will visit us in April 2021.
As you know, the Community Day event is an event in which there is a chosen Pokemon put on the Spotlight for a few hours. During these hours, you can evolve that Pokemon and get an exclusive move that is chosen for the event. During these few hours, you will also get special bonuses, plus the Shiny forms of the highlighted Pokemon. The increased Incense time will be available during the event, as well as increased spawns of wild Pokemon and double Stardust/XP.
We assume that one of the following Pokemon might be the next Community Day Pokemon:
Which Pokemon would you like to see during the April Community Day? Comment down below in the comments section.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!