Sniper Ghost Warrior is coming out on June 4. The announcement arrived from a new Gameplay Trailer published by CI Games, in which the release date was also included. Destined to release on March 4, Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 is deemed to become the player’s most favorite sniper shooter, as per the developer.
In Sniper Ghost Warrior, the players will step in the role of Raven, whose contract dictates to eliminate targets in the Middle East, where a criminal syndicate operates. The game will feature sniping over at long distances, with a dramatic takedown of opponents whenever they’re hit in their weak spot.
Shortly after the trailer, it was also confirmed on Steam that Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 would release on June 2. Below you can find the game’s features and new Gameplay Trailer:
- Eliminate a wide array of targets, using a mixture of close-quarter combat, and extreme long-range sniping as a contract assassin
- Employ tactical decisions and stealth techniques to overcome a variety of challenges across the dramatic single-player campaign
- Explore 5 distinct, extensive maps set in the Middle East conflict zone
- Execute 20 new contracts, in addition to completing a range of side operations
- Master an expert sniping experience, featuring a wide selection of authentic weapons and equipment
- Revisit each contract with a different approach to complete all objectives and collect maximum rewards
- Experience a new level of fidelity with upgraded visuals and an enhanced game engine
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!