Team17 has announced a new partnership is on the horizon. Team17 will be teaming with developer Void Interactive and help publish the new and upcoming tactical shooter game, Ready or Not. As a celebration of today’s announcement, Void Interactive and Team17 have compiled a new trailer to excite the fans and prepare them for what’s to come.
Ready or Not is an intense, tactical, first-person shooter that depicts a modern-day world in which SWAT police units are called to diffuse hostile and confronting situations. Ready or Not will release on PC, with its listing already available on Steam. If you’re willing to try the game out, then a wishlist option is already possible.
- Tactical Teamwork: Command a squad of operatives and plan how to approach each situation before breaching and clearing
- More than just guns: Riot shields, mirror guns, smoke grenades, and more can be utilized to prevent or assist with a firefight
- Civilian safety: The lives of civilians are on the line, and each shot will need to be carefully considered to reduce collateral damage
- Realism at its core: From bullet penetration to team communication, Ready or Not is built around realistic non-military combat situations
- Customization and equipment: Each loadout can be tailored by players, and will dramatically influence chances of success, including guns, attachments, shields, and surveillance tools.