Treyarch has just released a brand new update for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. The long-awaited playlist changes are finally occurring, with tons of other features and changes coming to the game. This update also adds a brand New Gunfight Tournament, but also focuses on stability fixes and more.
Shortly after the weekly briefing, Treyarch has finally brought all of the changes to life. Among the patch notes, there are some vital changes too. New multiplayer ping information while searching for a match is now added, with a save to achievement progress after leaving a game. Zombies are also getting a tiny change regarding maps and weapons too.
Without further ado, you can find the complete changelog for April 29’s patch.
- Added Ping information while searching for a match.
- Progress for Multiplayer Challenges, Daily Challenges, and Season Challenges are now retained when players quit Multiplayer matches.
- Addressed an issue where kills near a deployed Trophy System were not counting toward progress for the “Prepare and Survive” Season Challenge.
- Gunfight Tournament [NEW]
- New week of Gunfight Tournaments now available through May 6 with exclusive rewards.
- Diesel 24/7 [NEW] (also available in Hardcore)
- 6v6 Moshpit of Team Deathmatch, Domination, Kill Confirmed, and Hardpoint on Diesel.
- Sticks and Stones
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Nuketown 24/7 (also available in Hardcore)
- Face Off (also available in Hardcore)
- Multi-Team Moshpit
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Swiss K31’s aim assist from functioning properly, which also affected Deadshot Daiquiri.
- Added a stability fix related to enemy spawns.
- Added a stability fix related to the Phase Rift feature.
- Added a stability fix related to Trials.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Containment (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Yamantau (PlayStation)