Today, CD Projekt Red has revealed that a hotfix is now available to download. Hotfix 1.22 is here to fix all of the issues discovered in 1.21, the previous hotfix that mended all of the errors caused with the global 1.2 update. The new update is available on all platforms, PC, Consoles, and Stadia, and it addresses the most frequently reported issues since the last patch.
Apparently, the fans have the upper hand this time, and CD Projekt Red listens to them carefully. The Metro: Memorial Park dataterm should now properly count towards the Frequent Flyer achievement and also fixes the issue preventing players from opening the phone in the apartment at the beginning of New Dawn Fades.
The update also focuses on some minor performance-based issues. With update 1.22, there should be better memory management and GPU performance of skinning and cloth rendering.
Without further ado, if you’re looking for the complete patch notes, make sure you check them below (as posted by CD Projekt Red).
Quests & Open World
- The Metro: Memorial Park dataterm should now properly count towards the Frequent Flyer achievement.
- Fixed glitches in Johnny’s appearance occurring after buying the Nomad car from Lana.
- Fixed an issue in Gig: Until Death Do Us Part where it was not possible to use the elevator.
- Fixed an issue in Epistrophy where the player could get trapped in the garage if they didn’t follow the drone and ran into the control room instead.
- Added a retrofix for the issue we fixed in 1.21, where Takemura could get stuck in Japantown Docks in Down on the Street – for players who already experienced it before update 1.21 and continued playing until 1.22, Takemura will now teleport to Wakako’s parlor.
- Fixed an issue preventing the player from opening the phone in the apartment at the beginning of New Dawn Fades.
- Fixed an issue where the player could become unable to use weapons and consumables after interacting with a maintenance panel in Riders on the Storm.
- Fixed various issues related to clipping in NPCs’ clothes.
- Fixed an issue where subtitles were not properly aligned in the Arabic language version.
Stability and performance
- Various memory management improvements (reducing the number of crashes), and other optimizations.
- Improved GPU performance of skinning and cloth rendering.
- GPU and ESRAM optimizations and improvements on Xbox One.
- Memory management improvements on PlayStation 5.
- It’s no longer possible to get soft locked in the key bindings menu if a keyboard is not available
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!