Trainers, hatching Eggs, and earning Candy with your Buddy just got a little easier and the following trick, well actually there are two tricks, will help you hatch Eggs and earn Candy with your Buddy faster and without walking.
Some of you might call this ‘cheating,’ and some might find it very useful, especially those who don’t have time or are not able to walk much throughout the day.
So, here is everything you should do.
- Make sure Adventure Sync is turned on in Settings
- Make yourself comfortable by sitting or laying down
- Start shaking your phone UP and DOWN
- The Adventure Sync will start to count the shaking as steps. Sometimes it takes some time until the app starts to catch up
- The app doesn’t have to be open
Make sure you shake the phone up and down and do it at the pace of a jog.
According to one of our followers, you can shake the phone in any direction as long as you’re going back and forth. He is using this trick for a long time now and discovered how long we have to shake the phone to reach 1km, 5km, and 10km. Check it out below.
- 10 minutes = 1km
- 30 minutes = 5km
- 1 hour = 10km
Trick #2 and an easier way
- Get a sock out of your drawer
- Put your phone in the sock
- Simply move it up and down
Result: 1.6 KM after 5-6 minutes of bouncing.
This can be very useful for any upcoming Evolve a specific Pokemon task (Pokemon that require walking to evolve e.g. Feebes into Milotic), it can come in handy when a new shiny Pokemon hatch from Eggs, or when a 1/2 Egg Hatch Distance bonus goes live.