Marvel’s Avengers Update 1.31 Fixes PS4 Crashing Issue
Marvel’s Avengers latest patch released yesterday made the game unplayable for PS4 users. Apparently, the patch has brought a bug that would cause a game crash on the PlayStation 4. For this reason, Crystal Dynamics was pushed to release a new Marvel’s Avengers update titled 1.31 and get rid of the annoyance.
Even if some of the users have already posted fixes on Reddit that require players to delete their game data, without deleting their save files in order to fix it. Luckily, they don’t need to go through the same steps again, as today’s update 1.31 gets rid of the issue completely. You can find the Reddit thread below.
The full patch notes for 1.31 are kept in secret, seemingly due to the fact it was released only to address the crashing issue on the PS4. The update size of patch 1.31 is 122MB in size. The patch notes of the previous update are as follows:
- Added support for Nvidia’s DLSS upscaling technology.
- Fixed problems with mouse & keyboard sprint, when set to hold to sprint option is enabled.
- Fix for Thor and Captain America ranged abilities when using toggle to aim.
- Addressed save game-related issues.
- Fixed progression-related issues.
- Fixed game loading issue.
- Added general gameplay stability and performance fixes.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Other minor fixes.