If you have been long enough on the game, you know that if you want to have a fulfilled gaming life and success in Pokemon Go, you need to complete the activities and missions that the game is giving you.
In Pokemon Go there are two types of quests; the first is called Field Research and the second is named Research Breakthrough. Field Research tasks can be obtained through spinning a Pokestop, while the Research Breakthrough contains seven stamps that you can get from completing a Field Research.
Every month, Niantic makes sure to change these Field Research tasks to make it even more fun for us to thrive to complete them.
Completing the tasks will give you a reward that is also changed from month to month, such as an encounter with a Pokemon, a certain amount of Stardust, Pokeball, and more. You can never predict which Field Research task you will get as it is random.
We try to publish the Field Research tasks for every month, so here is the list for April 2021.
Pokemon Go April 2021 Research tasks and rewards
- Battle another Trainer: Oddish (can be shiny), Bellsprout (can be shiny)
- Catch 10 Pokemon: Magikarp (can be shiny)
- Catch 5 Grass-type Pokemon: Chikorita (can be shiny)
- Catch 5 Pokemon with Weather Boost: Poliwag (can be shiny), Vulpix (can be shiny)
- Catch 5 Pokemon: Nidoran-m (can be shiny), Nidoran-f (can be shiny)
- Catch a Dragon-type Pokemon: Dratini (can be shiny)
- Defeat a Team GO Rocket Grunt: Stunky
- Earn 5 hearts with your buddy: Cubone (can be shiny)
- Evolve a Pokemon: Eevee (can be shiny)
- Give your buddy 3 treats: Sun Stone
- Make 3 Excellent Throws in a row: Gible (can be shiny)
- Make 3 Great Throws in a row: Onix (can be shiny)
- Make 3 Great Throws: Lileep (can be shiny), Anorith (can be shiny), Gastly (can be shiny)
- Make 5 Great Curveball Throws in a row: Spinda #3 (can be shiny)
- Make 5 Nice Throws: Voltorb (can be shiny)
- Power up Pokemon 10 times: 20 Mega Venusaur Energy
- Power Up Pokemon 5 times: Bulbasaur (can be shiny), Charmander (can be shiny), Squirtle (can be shiny)
- Send 3 gifts to your friends: Bunnelby
- Take a snapshot of a Grass-type Pokemon: Bulbasaur (can be shiny)
- Trade a Pokemon: Wurmple (can be shiny)
- Use 5 berries to help catch Pokemon: Loudred
- Use an incense: Onix (can be shiny)
- Win 5 raids: Aerodactyl (can be shiny)
- Win a Level 3 or higher raid: Kabuto (can be shiny), Omanyte (can be shiny)
- Win a raid: Ferroseed (can be shiny)
This is the complete list of Field Research tasks and rewards for April 2021.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!