Trainers, Niantic and Pokemon Go are celebrating the release of the New Pokemon Snap game with a special in-game event, cool, bonuses, new event-exclusive Timed Research, and new shiny Pokemon.
The New Pokemon Snap Research is a four-step Research, featuring various tasks and rewards. Completing the tasks will grant you rewards such as PokeBall, GreatBall, Nanab Berry, Pinap Berry, Stardust, extra XP, and Pokemon encounters.
So without further ado, let’s take a look at the complete list of tasks and rewards for the New Pokemon Snap Research.
New Pokemon Snap Research All Tasks and Rewards
- Take a snapshot of Metapod, Aipom or Lotad in the wild: x5 PokeBall
- Use 3 Berries to help catch Pokemon: Bunnelby
- Take 3 snapshots of wild Pokemon: Meowth
- Rewards: Dodrio, x5 Nanab Berry and 750XP
- Take a snapshot of Sandshrew, Trapinch, or Cacnea in the wild: x10 PokeBall
- Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokemon: Sandshrew
- Take 3 snapshots of wild Ground-type Pokemon: Onix
- Rewards: Skarmory, x5 Nanab Berry, and 1,250 XP
- Take a snapshot of Chinchou, Finneon, or Ducklett in the wild: x10 Great Ball
- Use 7 Berries to help catch Pokemon: Wailmer
- Take 3 snapshots to wild Water-type Pokemon: Qwilfish
- Rewards: Mantine, x5 Pinap Berry and 2,000 XP
- Take 15 snapshots of wild Pokemon: x5 PokeBall
- Take a snapshot of Dodrio, Mantine or Skarmory in the wild: Skorupi
- Use 10 Berries to help catch Pokemon: x1,000 Stardust
The Pokemon Go New Pokemon Snap Celebration event runs from April 29, to May 2, 2021.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!