From time to time, Niantic can be generous with its Pokemon Go players. They usually give us “gifts” through Promo Codes.
Pokemon Go promo codes can be used on both Android and iOS devices, but we must mention that the redeem process is quite different on these devices.
Pokemon Go Promo Codes April 2021
- GXSD5CJ556NHG – Promo code for The North Face x Gucci avatar items
- LRQEV2VZ59UDA – Verizon themed avatar items: a mask and a jacket
So, those wondering how to redeem offer codes, worry no more, we got you covered.
How to Redeem Promo Codes in Pokemon Go
To redeem an offer code on the web
- Visit this website
- Log in using the same credentials you use to access your Pokémon GO account
- Enter your offer code
- After successfully redeeming an offer code, a message will display the items added to your inventory
To redeem an offer code on the web with Pokémon Trainer Club (PTC) accounts
Offer code redemption on the web is currently unavailable for users with PTC accounts. If you log in using PTC, you can link another login provider to your account and login via that account to redeem your offer code.
Note about child accounts: PTC child accounts on iOS cannot redeem offer codes at this time. PTC child accounts on Android can redeem offer codes in the Shop.
To redeem an offer code in-app (Android only)
- In the Map View, tap the Main Menu button
- Tap the Shop button
- At the bottom of the screen, enter the offer code in the text field
- Tap Redeem
Note: In-app offer code redemption is currently only available on Android devices. If you use an iOS device, please use the website link above to redeem your offer code.
We hope to receive new promo codes very soon, so stay tuned!