Some Trainers want to complete their Pokedex, but they should be aware of some Pokemon in the game that are exclusive to a particular region. This means that Trainers have to travel, trade, or at least be aware of a ‘Regional event’ (if any) to complete the Pokedex.
These Region exclusive Pokemon are locked to their specific region and can be found only in these regions.
Below you can find the list of all Region exclusive Pokemon in Pokemon Go and which Pokemon are available in which area.
Pokemon Go List of Regional Exclusive Pokemon and Their Location
- Farfetch’d: Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong
- Mr. Mime and Mime JR.: Europe, Turkey, and Iceland
- Kangaskhan: Australia, Papua, and Guinea
- Tauros: the Continental United States and South Canada
- Heracross: Central and South America
- Torkoal: India, China, Central, and Southeast Asia
- Tropius: Africa and the Middle East
- Relicanth: New Zealand and Fiji
- Maractus: Central and South America
- Corsola: Tropical Costal Regions
- Pachirisu: Canada, Alaska, and Siberia
- Sigilyph: Egypt, Greece, Palestine, and Israel
- Bouffalant: New York, Boston, and Philadelphia in the US
- Carnivine: Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina
- Chatot: Southern Hemisphere
- Klefki: France, Southern England
- Lunatone, Throh, Durant, Seviper Illumise: Western Hemisphere
- Solrock, Sawk, Heatmor, ZAngoose, Volbeat: Eastern Hemisphere
- Basculin Forms: Global – different forms regionally exclusive to location east or west of the Meridian Line
- Uxie: Asia Pacific
- Mesprit: Europe, Middle East, Africa, and India
- Axelf: Americas and Greenland
- Pansage: Asia-Pacific
- Pansear: Europe, Middle East, Africa, and India
- Panpour: Americas
- Shellos: Global – different forms regional exclusive east and west of Meridian line
Here is the current Pokemon Go Regional Map, thanks to iceDragonus23.
A Complete, Updated map of all Regional Pokemon in Pokemon Go
How many Regional exclusive Pokemon have you caught so far? Let us know in the comment section below.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!