Trainers, the Sustainability Week Research is a three-step Research featuring various tasks, rewards, and Pokemon encounters.
Pokemon Go Sustainability Week event has begun and players have a chance to complete the Sustainability Week Research tasks and earn cool rewards.
Sustainability Week Research Tasks
Sustainability Week Step 1
- Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokemon: Oddish
- Catch 7 Water-type Pokemon: Goldeen
- Catch 7 Pokemon with Weather Boost: Bellsprout
- Rewards: Turtwig, x20 Venusaur Mega Energy, and 1,000 XP
Sustainability Week Step 2
- Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokemon: Tangela
- Catch 5 different species of Grass-type Pokemon: Ferroseed
- Send 5 Gifts to Friends: Phanpy
- Rewards: Grotle, x20 Venusaur Mega Energy, and 1,000 XP
Sustainability Week Step 3
- Use 7 Berries to help catch Pokemon: Cherrim
- Catch 40 Grass-type Pokemon: Diglett
- Use an Incense: Binacle
- Rewards: Venusaur, x60 Venusaur Mega Energy, and 1,000 XP
Pokemon Go Sustainability Week event runs from April 20, 2021 to April 25, 2021.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!