Trainers, the Sustainability Week Research is a three-step Research featuring various tasks, rewards, and Pokemon encounters.
Pokemon Go Sustainability Week event has begun and players have a chance to complete the Sustainability Week Research tasks and earn cool rewards.
Sustainability Week Research Tasks
Sustainability Week Step 1
- Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokemon: Oddish
- Catch 7 Water-type Pokemon: Goldeen
- Catch 7 Pokemon with Weather Boost: Bellsprout
- Rewards: Turtwig, x20 Venusaur Mega Energy, and 1,000 XP
Sustainability Week Step 2
- Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokemon: Tangela
- Catch 5 different species of Grass-type Pokemon: Ferroseed
- Send 5 Gifts to Friends: Phanpy
- Rewards: Grotle, x20 Venusaur Mega Energy, and 1,000 XP
Sustainability Week Step 3
- Use 7 Berries to help catch Pokemon: Cherrim
- Catch 40 Grass-type Pokemon: Diglett
- Use an Incense: Binacle
- Rewards: Venusaur, x60 Venusaur Mega Energy, and 1,000 XP
Pokemon Go Sustainability Week event runs from April 20, 2021 to April 25, 2021.