Respawn Entertainment, the developer of Apex Legends has announced that two separate updates are scheduled for deployment. The code tweak will consist of Server + Client assets that will fix the game and introduce a smoother performance.
One of the updates went through, and focuses on Server + Client patches, while the second one is Playlist Update, with a couple of gameplay changes. Furthermore, the update also introduces some quality changes such as the fixed player models while in the lobby.
For a more detailed overview of the patch notes, make sure you read below:
Respawn is pushing two separate updates to Apex today, as follows:
- Fixed an error that was preventing players from logging in (“Array index 1 is out of range”)
- Arenas matches will now end if there are no players left on the enemy team
- Arenas should now track “time survived” more consistently
- Arenas should no longer display the “Apex Legends” screen transition with incorrect textures sometimes
- Fixed low detail player models in the lobby. Goodbye derby blob Legends, you will be missed.
- Valkyrie’s passive no longer highlights players that are not alive and/or in spectator mode
- Bloodhound will no longer be able to see tracking markers for Valkyrie while she’s using her jet pack. This is a temporary measure done to improve stability – we’ll look to restore this in a future patch
- Addressed an error with the Stats page which was triggered by switching back and forth between Arenas stats and Battle Royale stats
- Valkyrie bundle promo image now properly directs players to the in-game store
- General stability improvements
- Fixed a rock on Phase Runner that lacked collision detection (no more hiding inside ghost rocks)
- Spitfire adjustments:
- Per bullet damage decreased from 19 > 18
- Purple/Gold mag size reduced from 55 > 50
- Bocek adjustments:
- Max charge body shot damage decreased from 70 > 60
- Charge up time increased from 0.54 > 0.56
- Deadeye’s Tempo charge up time increased from 0.32 > 0.36
- Stack size decreased from 16 > 14, inventory slot count decreased from 48 > 28