Respawn Entertainment, the developer of Apex Legends has announced that two separate updates are scheduled for deployment. The code tweak will consist of Server + Client assets that will fix the game and introduce a smoother performance.
One of the updates went through, and focuses on Server + Client patches, while the second one is Playlist Update, with a couple of gameplay changes. Furthermore, the update also introduces some quality changes such as the fixed player models while in the lobby.
For a more detailed overview of the patch notes, make sure you read below:
Respawn is pushing two separate updates to Apex today, as follows:
- Fixed an error that was preventing players from logging in (“Array index 1 is out of range”)
- Arenas matches will now end if there are no players left on the enemy team
- Arenas should now track “time survived” more consistently
- Arenas should no longer display the “Apex Legends” screen transition with incorrect textures sometimes
- Fixed low detail player models in the lobby. Goodbye derby blob Legends, you will be missed.
- Valkyrie’s passive no longer highlights players that are not alive and/or in spectator mode
- Bloodhound will no longer be able to see tracking markers for Valkyrie while she’s using her jet pack. This is a temporary measure done to improve stability – we’ll look to restore this in a future patch
- Addressed an error with the Stats page which was triggered by switching back and forth between Arenas stats and Battle Royale stats
- Valkyrie bundle promo image now properly directs players to the in-game store
- General stability improvements
- Fixed a rock on Phase Runner that lacked collision detection (no more hiding inside ghost rocks)
- Spitfire adjustments:
- Per bullet damage decreased from 19 > 18
- Purple/Gold mag size reduced from 55 > 50
- Bocek adjustments:
- Max charge body shot damage decreased from 70 > 60
- Charge up time increased from 0.54 > 0.56
- Deadeye’s Tempo charge up time increased from 0.32 > 0.36
- Stack size decreased from 16 > 14, inventory slot count decreased from 48 > 28
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!