Bohemia Interactive has announced a brand new DayZ hotfix to deal with a couple more recently surfaced issues. The Hotfix aims to improve the game’s stability, deal with some crash issues and fix tents inventories making them no longer accessible from outside a base.
This is the third hotfix for the current DayZ version 1.12, and Bohemia Interactive has announced that it’s arriving today, at 15:00 CEST. The server maintenance will last for approximately 1 hour. This could potentially push community servers to apply the changes, which could indirectly shut them down periodically.
Without further ado, you can find out the complete notes as published by Bohemia Interactive.
Hotfix 3 (Version 1.12.153904 (Released on 05.05.2021)
- Consider using the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data after downloading this update.
- Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
- In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
- You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.
- Fixed a game crash related to ammunition types
- Tents inventories were accessible from outside
- Heavy hit and immediate fall into unconscious caused iron sights offset, requiring a restart of the game
- Temporarily disabled the Eggsperimental Capsule
- Increased the audible range of assault rifles to 2.5 km
- Increased the audible range of sniper rifles to 3.5 km
- increased the audibility of pistol shots up to 800 meters
- Increased the audibility of SMG and shotgun shots up to 1.4 km
- Tweaked weapon sound curves
- Reduced the damage to tools when building/repairing/dismantling base building objects
- Increased protection of plate carrier vest against the incoming shock and health damage
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!