Mediatonic has announced a brand new Fall Guys update that fixes numerous issues, among which the reward bug is also listed. Titled as update 1.24, it seems that the update has introduced a brand new game issue. The rewards are now delivered, but there are some other issues that have surfaced.
Apparently, a guy on Reddit has stated that after elimination and exiting, the game now hangs on the black screen with a message “Waiting For Rewards.” The black screen error is followed by a connection error. A community manager has responded that he has alarmed the team about the issue and noted that the rewards should still be delivered after game restart.
Without further ado, you can find the complete patch notes for 1.24
Fall Guys 1.24 Patch Notes
- Rewards bug
- Egg issues, including the fact you could throw them outside of the map and the fact you could cause eggs to vanish in walls, have been fixed
- Players should no longer be randomly eliminated whilst spectating in squads
- Infallible achievement will not unlock in custom lobbies
- Missing items from the regular shop have been fixed! Yes that includes Z Snap
- Squads show rounds have been rebalanced
- Frequency of low gravity finals reduced
- Final hammers version of Fall Mountain has been removed again
- Fake MT default costume showing up as half the players in Squads mode, with the majority of players being unable to move or complete the level, has been fixed
Fall Guys and its current and futuristic theme has been quite an amazing journey so far. Don’t get me wrong, I believe the increase in difficulty has definitely brought me fun, however, my 5y old daughter would hardly disagree. Even though it is a zanier experience, it appears that little kids struggle a lot more, as she also got somewhat tired of the current difficulties.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!