Hood: Outlaws & Legends, the new game developed by Sumo Digital is very well received by the fans. Other than the Early Access tag and a couple of FPS issues, the game is still considered to be very solid in terms of quality. It’s definitely a title that can explode in the near future, only if the developers commit to its further development.
A PvPvE environment is what the industry is missing. Hood: Outlaws & Legends is luckily succeeding in that regard. Thanks to the launch and the huge wave of players on the opening day, the developer has already addressed the fans in a proper manner.
They thanked for the warm reception, and they ensured of multiple other features destined to arrive in the game. The very first season is already started and will serve as a testing period which should most probably contribute to further balancing. What’s more exciting is that the developers
Hood: Outlaws & Legends will receive further content. There are so many additionalities coming in the near future, as the developer posted in the recent thank you message. It is considered to be a small Roadmap looking in the future.
First, we’d like to extend a huge thanks to all of you out there for playing! This has been a crazy couple of days but we’re thrilled to see how many of you are loving Hood. THANK YOU!
We’ve been reading and compiling feedback from everywhere and be sure that it will be the grassroots of post-launch updates. As we’re planning the next patches, we wanted to give you a bit more visibility on some hot topics.
- We have an update on the way to improve matchmaking times. And we’ll continue to work on this crucial aspect of the game after the update.
- Season 0 has already started! It basically represents the first few months after launch, during which we’ll focus on gathering and acting on community feedback, as well as already releasing new content (such as the Mountain map)! More about that in this dedicated trailer.
- We know some of you would like to remove the 62 FPS cap on PC. This request is clear to us, and we’re currently checking the amount of work required to do that. We know it seems like a small tweak, but removing the cap actually causes a lot of technical issues in the game, and we have to evaluate the impact of this change on our production pipeline before committing to anything on that front.
- We’re actively working on the “black screen” issue that some of you are having. If you’re experiencing this, please submit a ticket to our support to help the team fix the issue faster: https://support.focus-home.com/hc/
- If you have preordered and still don’t have your pre-order bonus skin (the Forest Lord Pack), it might be because you’ve bought the game in an unofficial store. More info about that here.
- We know that some of you would like to have OCE or SA servers, and we’re looking into this as well. But each region has its own separated player pool for matchmaking. An additional server could mean long queuing time if we have less players in this region, and we prefer a relatively smooth matchmaking rather than a perfect ping with a really long matchmaking time. We’re evaluating our options on this topic and will get back to you about it.
- Don’t hesitate to use the in-game report system! We’ve banned a couple of cheaters already, and we won’t hesitate to act on toxic behavior to keep this community as healthy as possible.
Hood: Outlaws & Legends is available now on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Get the Year 1 Edition, including the base game and Year 1 Battle Pass Pack, to access three premium Battle Passes, due to be released after the initial free Season, for a year of exclusive cosmetics!
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!