Publisher All in! Games has announced the arrival of Lumberhill to Steam. The game is slated to arrive on Steam on June 13, with its repository page up and running.
A crazy multiplayer party game where lumberjacks try to get their tasks done and nature fights them every step of the way. Race against the clock, fulfill tasks, fight wildfires, pirates, and extremely annoying monkeys as you travel worldwide and through time. Play in co-op, PVP, or solo mode!
According to the official press release:
Publisher All in! Games and developer 2BIGo, supported by ARP Games, are thrilled to present the hilariously chaotic multiplayer party game, Lumberhill, in which lumberjacks try to complete tasks against the clock with nature fighting them every step of the way. Travel around the world and through time, prevail against meteor showers and pirate attacks, chop trees, and herd everything from fluffy sheep to troublesome triceratops with up to four players or solo. The game will be released on Steam on June 13, 2021, during the PC Gaming Show and later this year on Nintendo Switch.
- Put your teamwork skills to the test with up to 3 additional friends in local or online multiplayer or PvP, or play alone in solo mode
- Get your butt kicked by nature
- Complete orders in a wide variety of challenging, time-limited levels
- Deal with chaotic random events such as wildfires, meteor showers, and pirate attacks
- Unlock new exciting worlds and a wide variety of skins as you progress
- Find unexpected routes and ways of doing things
- Throw pandas around and evade dinosaurs
- Probably kick your friends off the map by accident a lot (or on purpose—we don’t judge)
As a celebration, All in! Games has published a new Luberhill announcement trailer. You can watch the trailer below:
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!