While Returnal might be is missing a definite and reliable Save System, the developers are still focused on other improvements such as Bug Fixes, Stability, and performance. Housemarque’s Returnal is deemed to receive new improvements and get rid of some known issues.
Housemarque has also thanked everyone that has been playing Returnal and has acknowledged the wonderful reception, reminding everyone that many additional fixes will be addressed as time flows. The company will take it slow in fixing all of the known issues so that it doesn’t forget anything game-breaking behind.
Below you can find the complete notes for Patch 1.3.3, as published by Housemarque:
- Fixed an issue where certain Trophies might not unlock under specific gameplay conditions. Note: missing Trophies will need to be replayed to unlock.
- Multiple stability fixes addressing rare crashes/hangs.
- Fixed issue with pre-order suits, occasionally blocking item collection and door opening.
- Fixed incorrect healing behavior when resting in Helios.
- Configuration changes to increase the number of scout corpses available in all biomes.
- Fixed issues with certain custom controller mappings.
- Numerous minor fixes and improvements.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!