Pokemon Go Cliff and Aerodactyl Impossible to Defeat, Use the “Free Damage” Trick
Trainers, it seems like a lot of Pokemon Go players are struggling to defeat Team Go Rocket Leader Cliff and never see Cliff’s second Pokemon. Well, to be honest Cliff is currently the hardest to beat, but according to a recent analysis, you should use the right Pokemon and movesets to beat Cliff and Aerodactyl.
The Team Go Rocket Leader Cliff is one of the three TGR Leaders and is one of the hardest to beat. However, having the right counters in a battle would definitely make things less stressful. Also, using the “free damage” trick will help you beat any Leader without a doubt.
Just like the rest of the TGR team, Cliff uses three different lineups in battle and different Shadow Pokemon and you can find the list of best counters and movesets below.
Team Go Rocket Leader Cliff has the following Pokemon in battle:
- Aerodactyl (can be shiny)
Now, players can’t pass/beat Aerodactyl, but we got the perfect counters and movesets that will help you to beat Cliff. Here is everything you should know.
How to Beat Cliff?
- Team Go Rocket Bosses always use shield the first two charge moves
- Your Pokemon must get to two charge moves quickly
- Fast charging is crucial
- The Free Damage “trick” – Team Go Rocket Pokemon stops attacking and you get free time whenever you swap Pokemon, a Pokemon faints, you use a Charge move, or when they use a Charge move. The best strategy for beating a TGR Leader is to cause as many of these moments as possible
- For Cliff, put Swampert with Mud Shot/Muddy Water. In this way, you can overfarm energy and use Muddy Water to stun and break shields
- For the rest, use Giratina, Kyogre, Metagross, Galar Stunfisk (with Muddy Water is WILD!), Machamp, Melmetal, Swampert, Poliwrath
That’s pretty much it Trainers, I hope this helps and you will no longer have problems defeating Cliff.