As you already know, we use Lure Modules to attract a certain type of Pokemon at the chosen PokeStop for 30 minutes.
How can you see which PokeStop has an active Lure Module? Well, a PokeStop that is actively luring Pokemon will have pink petals falling from the circles. The good thing about this tool is that anyone who is near a PokeStop can take advantage of the effect.
Unfortunately, only one Lure Module can be active, which means that if you want a different type of Module, you need to wait for the previous one to expire.
At this very moment, we have five Lure Modules – the Standard, Glacial, Mossy, Magnetic, and Rainy Lure.
Pokemon Attracted to Standard Lure Module
- A standard Lure Module that attracts Pokémon to a PokéStop.
Pokemon Attracted to Glacial Lure Module
- A Lure Module that attracts Pokemon that love the ice and cold, which are Water- and Ice-Type Pokemon.
- Clamperl, Feebas, Finneon, Magikarp, Piplup, Seel, Shellder, Sneasel, Snorunt, Snover, Spheal, Swinub, Wailmer.
- You can evolve Eevee into Glaceon.
Pokemon Attracted to Mossy Lure Module
- A Lure Module that attracts Bug-, Grass- and Poison-Type Pokemon.
- Beedrill, Bellsprout, Butterfree, Cherubi, Combee, Exeggcute, Gulpin, Oddish, Roselia, Scyther, Shuckle, Tangela, Yanma.
- You can evolve Eevee into Leafon.
Pokemon Attracted to Magnetic Lure Module
- A Lure Module that attracts Electric-, Steel- and Rock-Type Pokemon.
- Alolan Diglett, Alolan Geodude, Beldum, Electabuzz, Electrike, Lairon, Magnemite, Mareep, Nosepass, Onix, Shieldon, Skarmory, Voltorb.
- You can evolve Magneton into Magnezone and Nosepass into Probopass.
Pokemon Attracted to Rainy Lure Module
- A Lure Module attracts Water-, Bug- and Electric-Type Pokemon.
- You can evolve Sligoo into Goodra.
- We are still gathering info about what Pokemon can be attracted to a Rainy Lure Module, so stay tuned.
Did you get the new Module? Do you like it?