Trainers, the Legendary Pokemon Xerneas is coming to Pokemon Go in five-star raids and many players wonder what is the best Pokemon to use against the new Legendary Raid Boss in the game.
Xerneas, the Fairy-type Gen 6 Legendary Pokemon, will make its Pokemon Go debut during the Luminous Legends X event in five-start raids. Pokemon Go Luminous Legends X event will run from May 4 to May 17, 2021, featuring Xerneas, Spritzee, Swirlix, Goomy, the new Rainy Lure module, event-exclusive Timed Research, Field Research, AR Mapping tasks, and many other bonuses.
Now, let’s get back to the topic and see Xerneas Raid counters.
Xerneas Raid Counters
Xerneas is a Fairy-type Pokemon, week to Steel and Poison-type Pokemon.
- Mega Gengar with Sludge Bomb
- Mega Beedril with Poison Jab and Sludge Bomb
- Mega Venusaur with Sludge Bomb
- Metagross with Bullet Punch and Meteor Mash
- Dialga with Metal Claw and Iron Head
- Roserade with Poison Jab and Sludge Bomb
- Genesect with Metal Claw and Magnet Bomb
- Jirachi with Doom Desire
- Excadrill with Metal Claw and Iron Head
- Toxicroak with Poison Jab and Sludge Bomb
- Scizor with Bullet Punch and Iron head
- Heatran with Fire Spin and Iron Head
- Mewtwo with Psycho Cut/Confusion and Psystrike
NOTE: Mega evolving Gengar, Beedrill or Venusaru will boost Poison-type damage for everyone in the raid.
You’re all set now, and you got the best Pokemon to use against Xerneas when in a raid.