Trainers, the Legendary Pokemon Xerneas is coming to Pokemon Go in five-star raids and many players wonder what is the best Pokemon to use against the new Legendary Raid Boss in the game.
Xerneas, the Fairy-type Gen 6 Legendary Pokemon, will make its Pokemon Go debut during the Luminous Legends X event in five-start raids. Pokemon Go Luminous Legends X event will run from May 4 to May 17, 2021, featuring Xerneas, Spritzee, Swirlix, Goomy, the new Rainy Lure module, event-exclusive Timed Research, Field Research, AR Mapping tasks, and many other bonuses.
Now, let’s get back to the topic and see Xerneas Raid counters.
Xerneas Raid Counters
Xerneas is a Fairy-type Pokemon, week to Steel and Poison-type Pokemon.
- Mega Gengar with Sludge Bomb
- Mega Beedril with Poison Jab and Sludge Bomb
- Mega Venusaur with Sludge Bomb
- Metagross with Bullet Punch and Meteor Mash
- Dialga with Metal Claw and Iron Head
- Roserade with Poison Jab and Sludge Bomb
- Genesect with Metal Claw and Magnet Bomb
- Jirachi with Doom Desire
- Excadrill with Metal Claw and Iron Head
- Toxicroak with Poison Jab and Sludge Bomb
- Scizor with Bullet Punch and Iron head
- Heatran with Fire Spin and Iron Head
- Mewtwo with Psycho Cut/Confusion and Psystrike
NOTE: Mega evolving Gengar, Beedrill or Venusaru will boost Poison-type damage for everyone in the raid.
You’re all set now, and you got the best Pokemon to use against Xerneas when in a raid.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!