Returnal, Housemarque’s third-person shooter roguelike video game developed published by Sony Interactive Entertainment is ready to receive some crucial updates. Tomorrow’s update, as announced, is supposed to fix a cruel flaw with the Save System, mending player’s headaches. Titled as Returnal Patch 1.3.6, the update will fix the issue with corrupted save files and allow players to properly continue from where they left off.
The update is scheduled for 8th of May, 11 AM GMT, and will hold the following changes:
Returnal 1.3.6 Patch Notes
- Multiple stability fixes addressing rare crashes.
- Fixed issue with pre-order suits occasionally blocking items and doors.
- Fixed incorrect healing behavior.
- Fixed issues with custom controller mappings.
- Numerous minor fixes
- Fixed issue with corrupted save files.
The developer has also reminded players to turn off PS5 auto-updates so they can keep active runs. The previous Returnal 1.33 update was released earlier this week, for which it was pulled after due to the save files corruption. The issue was caused by overwritten save files in the cloud, which prevented players from loading onto their last stop.