Housemarque announced an upcoming patch for its third-person shooter roguelike video game. that will deal with some known issues. Returnal Patch 1.3.7 will arrive tomorrow and will deal with some annoying issues such as the loud audio bug, which should save your ears from terror. The loud audio would appear randomly during combat, probably making you jump from your seat.
Returnal was released for the PlayStation 5 on April 30, 2021, and the game still struggles to implement a resolving save system, which denies players from a smoother progression. Nevertheless, Housemarque hasn’t stopped focusing on some other issues such as the one addressed in 1.3.7, which will be quenched tomorrow.
Returnal 1.3.7 Patch Notes
Below you can find the complete patch notes for Returnal’s 1.3.7. The patch will be deployed tomorrow, May 21, at 2PM (GMT +3). The company has reminded that if you have automatic updates turned on, the game will close while in rest mode in order to install the update.
- Fixed an issue with Deceased Scouts not appearing as often as intended.
- After having one of their Deceased Scout corpses scavenged, players will no longer receive a negative-effect parasite on startup.
- Fixed an issue where the Ophion boss might disappear after a player uses the Reconstructor during the fight.
- Fixed a rare audio bug causing loud noises during combat.
- Fixed a small number of issues where players might become stuck in various rooms.
- Fixed several issues where the player might encounter a black screen during the credits or whilst playing.
- Multiple fixes for rare crashes during gameplay.