United Label just revealed at the E3 Future Games Show the official launch date of Thursday, July 29 for Eldest Souls, along with an all-new trailer. Eldest Souls is the upcoming pixel art boss rush game coming to PlayStation, Xbox, Switch, and PC.
Following its exclusive reveal at GamesRadar+’s prestigious E3 event – the Future Games Show, indie publishing house United Label is excited to share a brand new trailer for the much-awaited pixel art, souls-like boss rush, Eldest Souls. It will release on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC on Thursday, July 29, 2021.
Eldest Souls focuses on only the toughest and most engaging of combat encounters – the Bosses – with each Old God presenting a new and unique challenge. Fitting rewards await those who triumph in the form of new powers and abilities, which can be combined in numerous ways to result in a multitude of diverse builds. But as players explore the labyrinthine passages of the Citadel, they’ll also encounter intriguing NPCs, compelling questlines, and a series of dark and ominous mysteries. Slowly uncover the truth behind the Old Gods and their agelong imprisonment…
Eldest Souls features:
- Battle your way through a series of uniquely challenging Boss-Rush combat encounters
- Discover a cast of intriguing NPCs and questlines as you explore the ancient Citadel
- Unearth the mystery of the Old Gods, before total devastation befalls the World
- Bask in the glorious pixel-perfect graphic style, dripping in gorgeous attention-to-detail
- Your Build. Your Rules. Customize your own combat style from a multitude of ability combinations
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!