United Label just revealed at the E3 Future Games Show the official launch date of Thursday, July 29 for Eldest Souls, along with an all-new trailer. Eldest Souls is the upcoming pixel art boss rush game coming to PlayStation, Xbox, Switch, and PC.
Following its exclusive reveal at GamesRadar+’s prestigious E3 event – the Future Games Show, indie publishing house United Label is excited to share a brand new trailer for the much-awaited pixel art, souls-like boss rush, Eldest Souls. It will release on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC on Thursday, July 29, 2021.
Eldest Souls focuses on only the toughest and most engaging of combat encounters – the Bosses – with each Old God presenting a new and unique challenge. Fitting rewards await those who triumph in the form of new powers and abilities, which can be combined in numerous ways to result in a multitude of diverse builds. But as players explore the labyrinthine passages of the Citadel, they’ll also encounter intriguing NPCs, compelling questlines, and a series of dark and ominous mysteries. Slowly uncover the truth behind the Old Gods and their agelong imprisonment…
Eldest Souls features:
- Battle your way through a series of uniquely challenging Boss-Rush combat encounters
- Discover a cast of intriguing NPCs and questlines as you explore the ancient Citadel
- Unearth the mystery of the Old Gods, before total devastation befalls the World
- Bask in the glorious pixel-perfect graphic style, dripping in gorgeous attention-to-detail
- Your Build. Your Rules. Customize your own combat style from a multitude of ability combinations