Nvidia Reflex is coming to Escape From Tarkov, indeed. Earlier this week, Nvidia has worked with Battlestate Games to add the notorious Nvidia Reflex to Escape From Tarkov, the only deterrent to allowing players to land successful shots on players. Well, Nvidia Driver 466.63 is here to add support for Nvidia Reflex, both for Escape From Tarkov and War Thunder.
Furthermore, the 466.63 driver adds optimal support for Chivalry 2 and Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 but also adds support for GeForce RTX 3080 Ti GPU. As usual, there are some driver fixes, and other minor tweaks included too. However, some of the known issues have become a lingering problem for Nvidia, such as World of Warcraft: Shadowlands flicker issues and others.
The complete driver update notes can be found below:
Nvidia Driver 466.63 Notes
- Includes support for the GeForce RTX 3080 Ti GPU.
Game Ready Driver Fixes (For full list of fixes, please check out release notes)
- [VR]: If the GPU is connected to a 4K UHD TV, the system may freeze when launching a VR game. 
- [RTX 20 series][GTX 16/10 series][HDMI]: 4K @ 120Hz display mode is not available from display settings. 
Game Ready Driver Important Open Issues (For a full list of open issues, please check out release notes)
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: Colors may appear incorrect in games if sharpen Freestyle filter is used with HDR enabled. 
- This issue will be resolved in the next NVIDIA driver release.
- [HDR]: Some specific HDMI displays might show some flickering in HDR mode. 
- If you are experiencing flickering issues, reboot the system.
- [World of Warcraft: Shadowlands]: Random flicker may occur in certain locations in the game 
- [Batman Arkham Knight]: The game crashes when turbulence smoke is enabled. 
- [Steam VR game]: Stuttering and lagging occur upon launching a game while any GPU hardware monitoring tool is running in the background. 
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- The display may flicker or lose signal when launching a game on an adaptive-sync VRR monitor in multi-monitor configuration when sharing the same display mode 
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at email@example.com