Trainers, Niantic and Pokemon Go announced a new event called “A Very Slow Discovery” featuring Slowpoke, Galarian Slowpoke, Mega Slowbro, and Galarian Slowbro. See why it’s called A Very Slow Discovery?
The A Very Slow Discovery event goes live from June 8, 2021, at 10 AM to June 13, 2021, at 8 PM local time. There will be a lot of cool features and bonuses during the event, so let’s take a look at what’s coming next below.
Here is everything you should know about the A Slow Discovery event:
- Galarian Slowpoke will be making its Pokémon GO debut! You can evolve it into Galarian Slowbro by catching 30 Poison-type Pokémon when it’s your buddy. We’ve heard reports that Galarian Slowking is taking its time to make its Pokémon GO appearance. You could even say its arrival might be quite…slow.
- Mega Slowbro will make its Pokémon GO debut in Mega Raids! Keep an eye out for event-exclusive Field Research tasks that’ll reward Slowbro Mega Energy.
- Slowpoke, Slakoth, Gulpin, Spoink, and more will be appearing more often in the wild. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Slowbro or Vigoroth!
- Galarian Slowpoke, Alolan Grimer, Shellder, Shinx, and Timburr will be appearing in one-star raids. Snorlax, Slowking, Slaking, and Toxicroak will be appearing in three-star raids.
- Collect event-exclusive Field Research that’ll challenge you to complete difficult tasks for some very slow rewards.
- Complete a Slowpoke-themed Collection Challenge during the event to get the exclusive Slowpoke Forever Shirt avatar item, 30 Ultra Balls, and 3,000 XP.
- Pick up other Slowpoke-inspired avatar items in the shop!
- Spin PokéStops and open Gifts to collect new Slowpoke-themed Gift stickers to send to your friends.
- Be sure to pick up an event-exclusive free box in the shop that’ll contain 20 Poké Balls, 10 Great Balls, and a King’s Rock.
What are your thoughts about the next event? Do you like the features and bonuses?
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!