Update: Trainers, Gible Community Day event has started in some parts of the world, and thanks to our Pokemon Go community we now have the list of all tasks and rewards for the Just a Nibble Special Research quest. You can find all the details here.
Previous Story: Trainers, the long-awaited Gible Community Day is going live in June 2021, so now it’s the perfect time to start getting ready and prepare for the upcoming Community Day event.
Many Trainers have been wondering how to get the max out of this special Community Day, as this is the first CD day with a pseudo legendary Pokemon for many players, so worry no more, we got your back. We have done our analysis on the past Community Days, and here is what we think you should do.
Gible Community Day Guide
- First and foremost, charge your power banks to the maximum.
- If you plan on walking, check the weather where you live and dress according to it.
- As with every Community Day, there are special Field Research Tasks, so spin PokeStops so you can get those. The rewards from the Field Research Tasks will be a possible four-star Gible, which will be great for evolving. Spin PokeStops during Gible CD event to get as many CD event tasks for guaranteed 10-10-10 IVs Gible!
- Grab as many PokeBalls as you can because you will need them for catching as much Gible as you can.
- This leads us to our next point, which is Pokemon storage. Make a lot of free spots, even buy more Pokemon storage if you can afford it. If not, then transfer a few that have been sitting there without any purpose.
- If you happen to have a Dragon-Type Pokemon that waits to be evolved into a Mega Pokemon (Charizard X, Ampharos, Altaria), now is the time to do this because it will give you one extra candy for wild Dragon-Type catches. And you will end Community Day with lots of Gible Candy, which is great! – It gives 1 extra Candy for wild catches of the same type.
- And for last, the Catch Trick. It will save you so much time for CD catching. So, our advice is to practice if you haven’t mastered it yet. Here is the trick – Hold down the Pokeball icon and drag it over the berry icon with your nondominant throwing hands thumb, throw your ball and then release your finger – run away from the encounter.
The Community Day event featuring Gible will be happening on June 6th, 2021.