Hello Trainers. Many things have changed since the last update on which Pokemon is missing from each region. Mega Evolution debuted and some new Pokemon have joined us so we decided to post the new list of missing Pokemon. Keep on reading to see which one is yet to be released.
With the release of Kalos Pokemon in the game and the many new Pokemon species, the numbers have changed, and thanks to ZekromFPS, who is always keeping track of what’s new and keeping us informed, we know which Pokemon are currently released and what’s still missing.
Released and Missing Pokemon in Pokemon Go
Released Pokémon from each region:
- Kanto: 151/151 (4 regionals)
- Johto: 100/100 (2 regionals)
- Hoenn: 134/135 (9 regionals)
- Sinnoh: 103/107 (7 regionals)
- Unova: 149/156 (13 regionals)
- Kalos: 39/72 (1 regional)
- Galar: 5/5
- Unknown: 2/2
- Total: 683/728
Here’s what’s missing from each region:
- Kecleon (#352)
- Phione and Manaphy (#489, #490);
- Shaymin (#492);
- Arceus (#493).
- Zorua and Zoroark (#570, #571);
- Druddigon (#621);
- Larvesta and Volcarona (#636, #637);
- Keldeo (#647);
- Meloetta (#648).
- Scatterbug, Spewpa and Vivillon (#664, #665, #666);
- Flabébé, Floette and Florges (#669, #670, #671);
- Skiddo and Gogoat (#672, #673);
- Furfrou (#676);
- Honedge, Doublade and Aegislash (#679, #680, #681);
- Inkay and Malamar (#686, #687);
- Helioptile and Heliolisk (#694, #695);
- Tyrunt and Tyrantrum (#696, #697);
- Amaura and Aurorus (#698, #699);
- Hawlucha (#701);
- Dedenne (#702);
- Carbink (#703);
- Phantump and Trevenant (#708, #709);
- Pumpkaboo and Gourgeist (#710, #711);
- Bergmite and Avalugg (#712, #713);
- Zygarde (#718);
- Diancie (#719);
- Hoopa (#720);
- Volcanion (#721).
A bonus about the unreleased ones (that we know of): Eelektrik will require an Unova stone to evolve! Larvesta will need 400 candies to evolve!
Here are some alternative forms we are still missing for existing Pokémon:
- Galarian Slowpoke, Slowbro and Slowking;
- Galarian Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres;
- Galarian Corsola (bonus: it evolves in a new Gen8 Pokémon, Cursola!);
- Number from 10 to 20 Spinda;
- Regular, Fire, Grass, Ice and Flying -types Rotom;
- Zen Mode Darmanitan (and Zen Mode Galarian Darmanitan too!);
- Black Kyurem and White Kyurem;
- Water, Electric, and Ice -drives Genesect;
Mega Pokémon released: 14/50 (counting Primal Kyogre and Groudon as well)
- Kanto: 8/15
- Johto: 2/6
- Hoenn: 2/22
- Sinnoh: 2/5
- Unova: 0/1
- Kalos: 0/1
Bonus – released shinies from each region (not counting hats, costumes, and different formes, just dex slots):
- Kanto: 151/151
- Johto: 81/100
- Hoenn: 110/135
- Sinnoh: 71/107
- Unova: 49/156
- Kalos: 6/72
- Galar: 1/5
- Unknown: 2/2
- Total: 471/728
- Here is the list of 500+ shiny forms released in Pokemon Go
We hope you enjoyed the released and missing Pokemon list, and we hope that these numbers will go down soon. Keep on checking our website for updates on our beloved Pokemon GO!
Thanks to ZekromFPS!
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!