As you already know, we use Lure Modules to attract a certain type of Pokemon at the chosen PokeStop for 30 minutes. There are different Special Lures in the game, Rainy, Glacial, Mossy, and Magnetic, and each Lure attracts different Pokemon species.
How can you see which PokeStop has an active Lure Module? Well, a PokeStop that is actively luring Pokemon will have pink petals falling from the circles. The good thing about this tool is that anyone who is near a PokeStop can take advantage of the effect.
Unfortunately, only one Lure Module can be active, which means that you need to wait for the previous one to expire if you want a different type of Module.
At this very moment, we have four Lure Modules – Glacial, Mossy, Magnetic, and Rainy Lure.
Pokemon Attracted to Glacial Lure Module
- Eevee, Jynx, Mantine, Oshawott, Piplup, Snorunt, Snover, Spheal, Swinub, and Totodile
- You can evolve Eevee into Glaceon.
Pokemon Attracted to Mossy Lure Module
- Bellsprout, Cherubi, Eevee, Hoppip, Oddish, Roselia, Sudowoodo, Tangela, Venonat, and Yanma,
- You can evolve Eevee into Leafon.
Pokemon Attracted to Magnetic Lure Module
- Alolan Geodude, Aron, Beldum, Electrode, Jolteon, Joltik, Magnemite, Nosepass, Pikachu, and Voltorb,
- You can evolve Magneton into Magnezone and Nosepass into Probopass.
Pokemon Attracted to Rainy Lure Module
- Chinchou, Electrike, Froakie, Joltik, Psyduck, Spinarak, Stunfisk, Surskit, Tympole, and Tynamo,
- You can evolve Sligoo into Goodra.
You are all set now, so good luck and let’s catch ’em all.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!