CoD: Warzone’s Buggy and Trucks just couldn’t live for long as Raven Software determines their faulty purpose and usage. Players have found a way to become invisible by using both of the vehicles above, similar to the helicopter issues once they were released.
The details for the removal can be found below, as published on CoD: Warzone’s official Trello page. What’s amusing is that each start of seasons so far has been plagued with glitches. The same happens with Season 4, for which Raven was pushed to remove the two vehicles allowing this exploit to happen.
❗️We have pushed an update in #Warzone to remove the Armored Cargo Truck due to an ongoing issue with players becoming invisible.
The Trello has ben updated.
There's still plenty of loot to find at the Satellites. It's a fight to the death for the HARP and a free Loadout. 🛰️ https://t.co/qt0uSYGYbu
— Raven Software (@RavenSoftware) June 17, 2021
Aside from that, there are numerous other issues connected to CoD: Warzone. The issues listed below are under investigation:
- QBZ Crash: Players may observe a crash when using certain QBZ blueprints. Blueprints to avoid; Fresh Powder, Smoke Valley, Soul Survivor, Death Metal, and Cross Check.
- Xbox: Players on Xbox are getting kicked back to the dashboard when trying to load in to Verdansk playlists.
- Xbox One Memory: Some Xbox One players may experience a ‘Memory Error’ crash while playing or after a match.
- Battle.net Launcher: Some players are unable to launch Warzone via their Battle.net client on PC.
- Xbox One: Players are reporting a black screen during Exfil that requires a game restart and that, as a result, game stats are not tracking as intended.
- Game Files: Some players on console are having to reinstall the update multiple times over. See ticket description for potential solution.