Escape From Tarkov: First Hotfixes for 0.12.11 Deployed
Today, Battlestate Games has deployed two new hotfixes for Escape From Tarkov’s latest 0.12.11 update. It appears that the major update has caused a couple of minor difficulties which had to be addressed subsequently. Today, the developer has released two updates in which the following issues are addressed.
The first update for today addressed some issues with Fence and the new Scav Karma system, and tweaks the new Scav Boss Tagilla to orientate himself properly and not get stuck.
- Fence’s reputation now won’t decrease if the player killed a Scav who attacked first.
- Tagilla won’t get stuck in object collision on Factory.
- Various minor fixes.
The second update for the day was also connected to the Scav reputation with Fence and players won’t get a reputation decrease if they kill Raiders. Furthermore, it adds hit sounds for Tagilla’s sledgehammer, so everyone would hear it on the map, just as showcased in the teaser trailer.
- Fixed the bug with a small amount of available Scav extracts.
- Fence’s reputation now doesn’t decrease when killing Raiders as a Scav.
- Adjusted the prone movement in bushes.
- Added hit sounds for Tagilla’s sledgehammer.