NewsVideo Game Updates & Patch Notes
New Outriders Patch Fixes Bugs and AFK-related Matchmaking Issue
Outriders, the co-op third-person action-adventure role-playing experience developed by People Can Fly, has received a brand new update that helps the active players a lot. One of the cruelest and most important changes obscures the Matchmaking algorithm, which should no longer match you with an AFK player. Furthermore, this update fixes a lot of bugs and issues.
The patch was deployed today after a short delay caused by testing the patch itself. The developers have come across a couple of crashes, which have further delayed the update release. The developer has also noted that the release of this patch might cause some additional crash issues. If such, committing a report would be beneficial for the developers.
- Improved Matchmaking to reduce the chance of matching with an AFK player
- Improved the visibility of Brood Mothers’ “Surge” AOE Attack
- Fixed a bug whereby dismantling an item might not have displayed the mod preview
- Fixed an issue that would cause the “In Sync” accolade to not properly unlock for Client players
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to not get the proper reward if they completed an Expedition during the final second of the reward tier.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Trickster’s Hunt The Prey to get stuck on activating
- Fixed bug whereby Scrap Grenade would stop working after a cinematic or when re-joining a session
- Fixed a bug whereby Bleed status from the armor mod ‘Bloody Crush’ would not be inflicted on enemies hit with the ‘Gravity Leap’ skill
- Fixed a bug whereby the Devastator’s “Blood Donation” class node wouldn’t work if the player didn’t have other active “skill life leech” nodes or mods.
- Resolved an issue with the Technomancers Borealis Set and changed it’s description to match it’s new behavior
- The New Description is:
- Increase damage on Frozen enemies by 90%. Also, Critical Hit Damage is increased by 10% for all party members for 8 seconds after Cold Snap usage.
- The Old Description was:
- Increase Weapon Damage on Frozen enemies by 90%. Also, Critical Hit Damage is increased by 10% for all party members for 8 seconds after Cold Snap usage.
- Changed the Pyromancers Healthy Lifesyle Mod and changed it’s description to match it’s new behaviour.
- This change should improve survivabilty while channeling this skill
- The New Description is:
- F.A.S.E.R Beam: Boosts your Health Regeneration X for the skill duration.
- The Old Description was
- F.A.S.E.R Beam:Boosts your Health Regeneration by X for Y seconds after the skill ends.
- Clarified the description for the Ravenous Locust Mod
- Crash Fixes
- The Outriders Demo has been updated so that its fix list and improvements are now in line with our 22nd of June patch.
- Important: The Demo no longer requires Square Enix Membership registration in order to play, so if you know anyone who was holding off the demo due to this reason, please do let them know.