Nvidia has released a brand new update for their graphic cards. Nvidia’s Driver 471.41 has been released, with multiple fixes and support for games and game engines such as Unreal, Unity, and other creative apps. This game-ready driver also provides support for Red Dead Redemption 2 latest update, Blood Money.
Furthermore, the new driver focuses on dealing with known bugs and issues in numerous games and applications, adressing crashes, artifacts, and freezes. Without further ado, you can find all of the changes below:
Game Ready – This new Game Ready Driver provides support for the latest new titles and updates, including the latest game updates for Red Dead Redemption 2 and Chernobylite, which introduce NVIDIA DLSS technology.
Applications – The July NVIDIA Studio Driver provides optimal support for the latest creative applications, including Unreal Engine 4.27, Unity 2021.2 Beta, Enscape 3.1, Marmoset Toolbag 4.03, Pixar RenderMan 24, Topaz Video Enhance AI, Discord, and NVIDIA Omniverse.
Newly Validated G-SYNC Compatible Displays
- Samsung LS28AG700N
- Samsung LC27G50A
Game Ready & Studio Driver Fixes (For full list of fixes please check out release notes)
- [Capture One]: Hardware acceleration stops working. 
- Disabled NOHud/RemoveHud filter from the game Valorant. 
- [Doom Eternal]: The game may freeze during gameplay. 
- [League of Legends]: The game may fail to launch. 
- [HDR]: Mouse cursor color may shift when connected to certain DSC monitors in HDR mode 
- Ansel DOF filter blurs the entire screen in some games. 
- Some displays screen resolution limited to 640×480 after driver update. 
- [HDMI 2.1][8K] HDMI audio playback may become distorted after changing display modes 
- [RDP] Remote desktop connection to PC with color set to 10-bit will result in corrupted picture. 
- GPU HDMI audio dropouts may occur when connected to an LG C9 OLED TV 
Game Ready & Studio Driver Important Open Issues (For full list of open issues please check out release notes)
- [Batman Arkham Knight][GeForce 10 Series]: The game may crash when turbulence smoke is used. 
- To work around, disable “INTERACTIVE SMOKE/FOG” from the in-game graphics options.
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- [Hitman 3]: The game may display random flickering when V-SYNC is disabled 
- [Monster Hunter World]: The game displays flashing glitches after extended gameplay. 
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may crash on courses where players drive through water. 
- DPC latency is higher when color mode is set to 8-bit color compared to 10-bit color. 
- To work around, disable MPO using the registry key found in the KB article: https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5157/.
- Unable to detect supported display modes for the Samsung Odyssey G9 display 
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!