The event celebrating the 5th year of Pokemon GO is now live, featuring a Special Research called Jump-Start Research.
As you may remember, a long time ago we had a Research that was called Jump-Start Research. Well, now, in July 2021, you can complete it again, as it has made its comeback in the game as a part of the “Five-Year Anniversary” event.
It can serve as a guide for new players, and it will give you a guaranteed Shiny Eevee encounter at the end of the Research. Is it the same Jump-Start Research from the old days?
Jump Start Special Research Tasks and Rewards
Jump Start Research Stage 1
- Make a new Friend: 5,000 XP
- Catch 3 Pokemon with Weather Boost: 5,000 XP
- Hatch an Egg: 5,000 XP
- Rewards: x2 Lucky Eggs, x15,000 Stardust, and Dratini
Jump Start Research Stage 2
- Evolve a Dratini: x10,000 XP
- Earn a Candy walking with your Buddy: x30 Dratini Candy
- Take a Snapshot of Dratini: x30 Dratini Candy
- Rewards: x1 Premium Battle Pass, x15,000 Stardust, and 2 Lucky Eggs
Jump Start Research Stage 3
- Power up a Pokemon 10 times: 15,000 XP
- Battle a trainer in the Great League: 15,000 XP
- Battle in a Raid: 15,000 XP
- Rewards: x2 Lucky Eggs, 15,000 XP, and x2 Star Piece
Jump Start Research Stage 4
- Catch 5 different species of Pokemon: Chimchar
- Catch a Legendary Pokemon from either Breakthrough or a Raid Battle: Piplup
- Hatch 3 eggs: Turtwig
- Rewards: x2 Lucky Eggs, Shiny Eevee, and x15,000 Stardust
Jump Start Research Stage 5
- Take a snapshot of Eevee: 30,000 XP
- Send 5 gifts to Friends: 30,000 XP
- Trade 3 Pokemon: 30,000 XP
- Rewards: Lapras, 30,000 XP, and x2 Lucky Eggs
Jump Start Research Stage 6
- Make a new Friend: x60 Dratini Candy
- Win a level 3 or higher raid: x60 Dratini Candy
- Evolve a Dragonair: 100,000 XP
- Rewards: x2 Lucky Eggs, x15,000 Stardust, 100,000 XP
Good luck on your journey and let’s catch ’em’ all!
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!