Trainers, the next Spotlight Hour event in July is going this Tuesday, featuring Squirtle and x2 Transfer Candy.
The third Pokemon Go Spotlight Hour event this month will go live on July 29, 2021, featuring Squirtle and double transfer Candy, so our advice is to NOT transfer any rare Pokemon before the event starts. You should save all your rare Pokemon and transfer them for double the candy.
Now, let’s see how to make the most of Squirtle Spotlight Hour.
Squirtle Spotlight Hour Tips
- Don’t catch any spawns around you for at least 30-45min before the Spotlight Hour begins. This is because all of these spawns will turn into the Spotlight Hour Pokemon, in our case Squirtle, when the event starts
- Find out where the biggest spawn groups in your area are and take advantage of it
- Don’t rely on Lures, unless you’re a rural player. This is because Lures can’t do much to help you grind and the spawns are limited to 1 Pokemon every 3 minutes
- Use the fast catch trick – NOTE: This useful trick doesn’t work on Pokemon that spawns from Incense.
- Walk around constantly
- Excellent throws will get you a ton of XP
- Have as much Pokemon Storage as you can
- Have as many PokeBall as you can
- DON’T APPRAISE JUST GRIND! You will have plenty of time, later on, to decide which Pokemon you need. Have in mind that this is ONE HOUR event
- Put all your Pokemon you wanna transfer in a separate tag (remember to EXCLUDE shiny and lucky Pokemon, since they cannot be mass transferred. ENABLE “Expanded group transfer” in the settings to include legendary and mythical Pokemon). Select the whole tag by 5:59. Hit “transfer” at 6:00 and go catch. Double transfer candy is not worth missing out on catching mons, even if it’s just for regular catch XP
Pokemon Go Squirtle Spotlight Hour goes live on July 20, 2021, from 6 to 7 PM local time.