Riot Games has released a brand new patch for its competitive shooter, Valorant. Valorant patch 3.01 is here to smash a couple of bugs and issues, both in and out of the game, more like a hotfix after deploying the major 3.0 update.
Some agents had the upper hand before the deployment of this small update, as they could use abilities in certain scenarios. The quality aspect of the game is also being focused, as the update fixes a couple of bugs in SOCIAL, such as the abuse of text chat colors allowing to impersonate system messages.
Below you can find the complete patch notes for Valorant’s update 3.01.
- Sage’s can no longer place Barrier Orb on some projectiles while they’re in the air
- Fixed bug where Skye was able to activate the flash of Guiding Light while suppressed
- Fixed the ability to heal KAY/O while downed in NULL/CMD
- Fixed Sova’s Recon Bolt projectile from looking deployed for enemies when flying through the air
- Fixed a bug where you were able to abuse text chat colors to impersonate system messages
- Fixed a bug where the invite button UI overlapped with Defender Coach UI in Custom Games
- Fixed bug where names were appearing as question marks if you had the “Use Generic Names for Players Outside my Party” setting turned on
- Fixed alignment issues in Observer view
- Fixed Account Leveling issue where some of you got a lower level than intended
- If impacted, you will receive your correct Account Level and will keep the AP gained while playing at the incorrect level.
- Fixed visual issues affecting Account Leveling at the End of Game screen
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!