The first-person 5v5 Tactical Shooter developed by Riot Games, Valorant, has received a brand new update titled 3.02. The update focuses on fixing a couple of known bugs and issues as a part of the Episode 3 changes. The update also addresses the clipping issues, and player limbs and weapons should no longer peek through thing walls.
Agent issues are also being addressed, such as Sage’s Barrier Orb placement between the pyramids on Breeze. The other two agents getting fixes are KAY/O and Raze. KAY/O’s textures have been addressed and applied to weapons during NULL/cmd(X), while Raze’s Boombot cannot go through particular walls any longer.
For other changes in more details, check the list below:
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
- Changes made to how clipping is calculated, which should result in less clipping overall in your gameplay.
- Yes, things are still going to clip, but you will see a noticeable lack of hands, melees, abilities, and general effects poking through thin walls.
- Added a space between the Match Rank and Leaderboard Ranking for Immortal+ rankings in the Hover Card UI
- Sage can no longer place her Barrier Orb between the pyramids on Breeze to create a sliver peak
- “Sliver peak” refers to a very small gap created by sandwiching two things and creating an advantageous line of sight.
- Fixed KAY/O’s textures applying themselves to weapons when he is re-stabilized during NULL/cmd(X)
- Removed the ability to place Raze’s Boombot through some walls
- Fixed a bug where the Team-voice volume sliders would always reset to 50
- Hooray! That’s the sound of us thanking you for your patience.
- Fixed a bug where the scrollbar in the Social Panel would sometimes display incorrectly
- Fixed the pixelated border surrounding the Unranked icon in the Hover Card UI
- Fixed an issue where the blurred background would sometimes make friend notes illegible in the Hover Card UI
- Fixed a bug where the VCT Masters Reykjavik Winner Title would get overlapped by the Player Card in the Hover Card UI
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!