PlayStation’s next State of Play will broadcast on Thursday, July 8, in which Sony plans to add a nine-minute excitement connected to Arkane Studios’ Deathloop. Deathloop is an upcoming action-adventure game developed by Arkane Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks, which will release on PS5 and Windows PC.
While everyone’s excited about Deathloop, the event will also unveil other game titles and their core features. This State of Play will showcase a couple of exciting indies and third-party video game titles, with the full show lasting around 30 minutes. That gives indie titles a 20-minute window. Sony has also stated that this show won’t include updates on the next God of War, Horizon Forbidden West, or the next generation of PlayStation VR.
State of Play July 8 Games Revealed
Below you can find the complete list of games revealed during this State of Play:
- Moss Book 2 – PSVR
- Arcadegeddon (Solo and Co-Op Multiplayer Shooter) – Early Access Starts Today
- Tribes of Midgard – launch details, it will launch with the Wolf Saga Season and will introduce new Quests and Exclusive Items.
- Hunter’s Arena – Coming to PS4 and PS5 Next Month, Download available on August 3rd.
- SIFU – Delayed to Early 2022
- JETT: The Fare Shore – An exploration game planned to release this year.
- Demon Slayer – Available October 15, 2021 on both PS4 and PS5
- Lost Judgement – September 24, 2021.
- Death Stranding Director’s Cut – September 24, 2021.
- Deathloop – 9 Minutes of Gameplay – September 14, 2021.