Epic Games has just completed the maintenance for the latest Fortnite 17.30 Patch. Data miners have already started working on the patch, revealing some of the exciting assets added to the game. Aside from them, the core issues that have been fixed and the official patch notes are supposed to be added on the official Fortnite Trello page, so let’s see what they have added over there.
Fortnite is in its seventh season of chapter 2, and the game is expecting a new live event, a concert featuring Ariana Grande. The event is called Rift Tour and will add multiple new cosmetics and rewards locked behind numerous challenges.
Fortnite 17.30 Patch Notes
Without further ado, let’s take a look at Fortnite 17.30 Patch Notes below. Currently, we can only find the issues that are promised to be addressed in 17.30, while the official patch notes are still missing. Epic Games tends to upload them shortly after a patch deployment, so we’ll update them once the official ones are out.
The issues below are supposed to be fixed with patch 17.30. The size of the update is around 10GB.
- Xbox players may be unable to re-subscribe to Fortnite Crew.
- Some Wraps do not display properly on the Show Your Style Set.
- Radio not playing in vehicles.
- Unable to perform Last Forever Emote.
- Vehicles driving erratically, caused by player in control being in Prop state.
- Cosmic Chest timers may remain on screen if a Bounty is poached.
- Vehicle memory too high.
- ATKs bounce and jitter unexpectedly when starting to drive.
- Vehicle explosion not properly triggered with “Destroyed with Transmit” on.
- Grass with Epic settings
- Players do not bounce if they land in the center of Crash Pads
- Latency issues on XL Islands.
- White Rectangle appears on Rift Tour tab.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!