Epic Games has queued Fortnite’s update 17.50 for today. Right now, the update is deploying, with all the servers being under maintenance. Data miners have already started working on the update revealing its contents, but let this article only be reserved for its official patch notes.
Fortnite 17.50 tends to change a lot of Creative and Save the World Issues in particular, with only one Battle Royale issue, according to the official Fortnite Trello page. Let’s take a look at what exactly Epic Games is changing. While the official patch log is scant, the following content has been marked for fix:
Fortnite 17.50 Patch Notes
Battle Royale Fixes
- Losing item functionality after swapping from Prop-ifier to Consumable
- Description: Players may be unable to use the items in their inventory (including their Pickaxe) after swapping from a Prop-ifier to a Consumable item.
- Android Players are unable to use color picker to change color
- Description: Players on Android are unable to use the color picker to change color on the Skydome or Customizable Light Devices.
- Players are ejected from vehicles in shallow water
- Description: An issue that causes players to be ejected from a vehicle when in shallow water.
- Adding the Skydome Device to the hotbar resets the island visually
- Description: An issue where visual settings applied using the Skydome Device will reset when the device is added to the hotbar.
Save the World Fixes
- Players may be unable to swap Hero Loadouts in the Lobby while using a controller
- Inaccurate description of Goin’ Constructor in game
- Description: In game description of Goin’ Constructor says raising the shield gives 675% reduced damage. This is incorrect. In actuality raising the shield does not reduce damage, but gives 675 armor. The description should be fixed in the next patch.
- SGT Tank Gatling’s perk Bouncy Shield is no longer triggering
- Description: SGT Gatling’s perk, Bouncy Shield, is suppose to create a sonic wave when blocking with the Goin Constructor Shield. That is no longer happening and is currently under investigation as to why.
The patch notes reflect the official list of changes posted by Epic Games, as updated on their official Trello page.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!